GROTTO & HYDRO HOMES
Goulediana, Rethymnon, Crete
Country cottage Holiday home
15 km from the city of Rethymno, in the rural village of Goulediana, this lovely Cretan houses "Grotto" and "Hydro" are well equipped and beautifully restored perfect for sharing with family or friends. Warm welcome from the owner, who will take care of your comfort.
The "Grotto" House is spacious, comfortable and well equippedhouse, nicely decorated and furnished, can accommodate two families independently (2 equipped kitchens). Surrounded by a beautiful garden and a vegetable garden full of seasonal vegetables and herbs available for guests.
There are also two swimming pools (interior and outdoor) and a barbecue for guests to enjoy.
Guest Inn Opinion
Τhese two holiday homes with indoor and outdoor swimming pool or jaccuzzi perfectly combines traditional and modern style featuring a garden. Ideal starting point for exploring Rethymnon and Crete.
Map & Access
From Heraklion airport or port: (95 km, approx. 1h30) Take the national road to Rethymno. At the second exit to Rethymno leave the national road and drive towards Plakias, Spili – Armeni – Kare –Oros, Seli - Goulediana. In 200 m after entering the village of Goulediana turn left in a steep asphalt road where you will see a sign to the house. From Chania: (78 km, 1h00) Follow the national road with direction towards Rethymno and after turning to Plakias, Spili, follow the same instructions as above.
The Grotto Home is locate at the village of Goulediana and the Hydro Home at the village of Myrthios Dimou Rethymnis. Both villages are in the Rethymnon area and a 5 km distance one from the other.
Calculate your itinerary
To see / To do
- There are many pedestrian trails in the surrounded area.
- The nearest beach is at 15 km from the house.
- Stroll throught the area of the old port and the stone paved paths of the old town of Rethymno.
- Visit the nearby picturesque and authentic villages. Swim in the crystal clear water of the beaches of Episkopi, Gerani and Plakias, where the Gorge Kotsifou ends.
- Kourna Lake, the only natural lake on the island.
- It is worth visiting the famous Arkadi monastery and the village of Margarites which has a traditional center of pottery.